Monday, February 24, 2014

I swear.

Everything has to mutual. If it isn't, then what's the point? If someone doesn't care about me, why should I care about that person?
You don't like me back? -Great, I'll find someone better than you.
You don't wanna be mon ami-e? - Awesome, then I don't want either!
You don't wanna stand by my side, when I'm going through difficulties? - Wonderful, get out, please.
You don't wanna be nice and you walk by without saying hello? - Nice one, show real you.
You don't wanna know how actually I'm doing? - I do not care.


You know what? No offence, but actually I do not think there's anyone who I can everything in my life. However, it's still all good. The less people know, the less chance of being betrayed.
I finally start feeling better though, spring makes me feel alive. So sick of winter. So sick of cold. I'm so ready to graduate. All I want is to start over: new people, new place, new life. I want forget some of my past. Some of my mistakes. Awkward moments and etc.. I gotta forgive myself all those sh***y things. Gotta.

Everything runs fast, but I'm not that rapid. All I can is look back at things and say "What a pity, it's already my past".

BUT! AGAIN! I'm excited about my future. Maybe not completely right now, but as soon as I get to know where I'm going next year, I'll be able to. One more thing: I know that next year I will be where I'm supposed to be. Even if I don't leave my town, it will me that it's a right place to be. I better learn how to enjoy my life without stressing out bout some stupid moments.

From now and ever I swear I will never give up, I will always go up to the top, I will never look back at my past in order not to miss it. I will make an effort to understand that people do change, they do not stay the same and if that person means a lot to me, I will accept them as they are.!!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment